Date: July 2021
Do you love helping pets and the people that love them? Our American Animal Hospital Accredited companion animal hospital is currently seeking a Client Service Associate to join our pet loving team! Could this be you? Our CSA’s play a huge part in our client and patient experience. We are currently accepting applications & resumes for a Full-Time or potentially Part-Time Client Service Associate to join our hospital!
This position requires some Saturdays and will average at least 35 + hours per week. No Sundays or major holidays.
Recent experience at an animal hospital (or similar experience) is preferred, but we are willing to train the ideal candidate.
Skills & Abilities:
- Willingness to Learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer proficient
- Motivated and energetic
- People and pet-oriented
- Team player
- Caring and compassionate for people and pets
This position may require lifting, animal restraint, as well as being on your feet throughout the day.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Client service functions, including: greeting visitors, pet parents and their pets, checking patients in and out, and guiding clients through their visit to our hospital.
- Answering multi-line phone system, which may involve asking questions and screeing for service needs, scheduling appointments. Confirming appointments as giving detailed instructions for various appointments.
- Escalating complex matters to the medical team.
- Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients.
- Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments and money handling.
- Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care (i.e., heartworm prevention, flea & tick control, intestinal parasites, etc).
- Managing electronic medical records, charts, reports and correspondence, including email, in-office texting, and our app. Scanning, emailing, and faxing records as needed.
- Work closely with and extensive communication between medical team and client services team to ensure the best possible patient care.
- Hospital maintenance (including removal of animal waste) and ensuring that our lobby and hospital is neat and clean at all times—both inside and outside.
- Previous experience with Cornerstone practice management system is a plus!
Responsibilities, duties, and work shifts can vary based on hospital and client & patient needs.
As a member of our team, you will be eligible to participate in a 401(k), employee assistance program and pet health discounts. Additional benefits based on eligibility are paid time off, employer-sponsored pet health insurance, vacation benefits, and more. Robust health care packages including medical, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance are available to all eligible team members, too.
If you are a hard worker, outgoing, energetic, enjoy a challenge–but also great rewards helping pets and the people who love them–then please apply today! Visit our website www.indyvets.com to learn more about our fantastic hospital!
All of our team members are required to wear face coverings, sanitize between patients, maintain social distancing when possible, among other measures. We are operating with In-Person Doctors’ appointments and also Curbside service currently.